About Staffing Robot
Staffing Robot is a creative agency delivering marketing services to staffing agencies and recruiting firms of all types, all across the country. Our offices are located downtown in Portland, Oregon. We work in a creative, open space and believe in a 'flat' team organizational structure. We only hire professionals and we're looking for a Digital Marketer to join our team.
As we've grown, we've added more service offerings to our clients. We are currently delivering marketing services that include ad campaign creation/management, SEO management, PPC/LeadGen/Job marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and content creation. We're looking for someone to make our team even better by bringing high level expertise in these areas into our team. We also want to up-level our own marketing efforts and will look to the person in this role to do exactly that.
What We're Looking For
- Ability to come up with unique creative concepts that get attention and will help our clients grow their business.
- Experience working with creative marketing teams.
- Can handle task switching several times a week and still get things done .
- Considers themselves a driven individual.
- Great ability to manage client expectations and motivate team members.
- Experience with creating and managing successful SEO, PPC, SMM, Email and Ad campaigns.
- Ability help set budgets, track KPIs and make recommendations for improvements.
- Someone that can coordinate marketing efforts across our multidisciplinary marketing team.
- Genuine enthusiasm in life and work.
Here are some of the types of things you need to show up with:
- Basic to intermediate understanding of HTML/CSS - we're talking being able to edit/create content in WordPress.
- Ability to understand pull appropriate data from ad management and analytics tools.
- Familiarity with email clients like MailChimp and CMS's like WordPress.
- Ability to work with social platforms and marketing automation tools.
- Proficiency with standard office application - docs, spreadsheets, email and standard computer usage.
- At least 1-year experience in an agency setting.
- Experience or understanding of the staffing/recruiting industry.
- Ability to explain your craft to other members of the team.
Typical Day to Day
- Collaboration and team working environment to solve problems.
- Coming up with creative campaigns for internal and client usage.
- Ongoing communication with our internal team and clients.
- Delivering and completing daily assigned, technical tasks.
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary (DOE) Healthcare benefits for you and/or your family.
- Dental and life insurance options.
- Better than average paid time off and flexible vacation schedule.
- Open, collaborative, respectful work environment.
- Amazing team to work with and learn from.
- Regular happy hours with our team and other similar teams in Portland.
- Ability to build a great portfolio.
How to Apply
To be considered, please fill out the application on this page. No calls please.