Staffing Robot was invaded and taken over by pygmy robots for “Take Your Child To Work Day”.
This year we had our robots plan workshops for the kiddos. We had a variety of classes that we all wanted to sit in on.
1. Drawing, The Old Fashion Way – by Sam
2. Social Media and Internet Safety – by Nicole
3. Balloon Rocket Races – by Ross
4. Lunch including Dessert (That IS a workshop, especially for kids!) – by Karen and Erin *Declared the best workshop!
5. Website Design / Photo Shop – by Josh E.
6. Wire Framing (Not the kind you are thinking, even cooler with lighted wire and cardboard sewing) – by Ross
7. Personal Trivia Scavenger Hunt – by Joe (For the kids and robots)
** Face Painting – by Erin
** Balloon Animals and Swords by someone who didn’t think that all the way through.
“Dad, do you mind? You’re crowding me!”
Mac and Cheese website mock up! Don’t even think about it! We already registered it!
Hey, absent siblings are fair game!
Work must still go on, even with Rockets zooming past.
3 Guesses who this young man goes to.
Balloon Rockets are a serious business
More glitter on faces
“I know the box is bigger than me, but there is pizza inside!
Pink pygmies bonding
“Wow! you were even smaller than me??”
Stretching is in important part of an office job.
Artists at work
Can you make her nose bigger?!
Rocket race carnage
Not the wire framing we were imagining but WAY cooler!
Scavenger Hunt… OH there are prizes?!
Oh geee we wonder who went to the World Cup…
Trying to figure out who has webbed toes
“LOOK! I’m pretty!”
The Littles doing a puzzle
Learning what it means to work here
Barrett is shocked to find out he is Canadian
Teaching the mini about the geek shoe uniform early
Erin making Percy a Butterfly
Running Robot by Jaden Reed