This one breaks it down for you in pretty, spring pink “cut out” graphics for each relevant social site. We’ve definitely got the blog post one down (I’d better at this point) but let’s look at each of the others.
Very similar to a blog post:
- Catchy title!
- Upload the video a seal getting its belly rubbed or whatever you decide could POSSIBLY be more relevant than that. GOOD LUCK.
- Description with RELEVANT KEYWORDS like “cute seal” “animal videos” “cute animal video” “belly rubs”
- Call To Action – tell your viewers to share, comment, go to your website and buy a seal or whatever!
- Tags – like keywords but so people can find your video more easily! Or from Wikipedia:
In information systems, a tag is a non-hierarchical keyword or term assigned to a piece of information (such as an Internet bookmark, digital image, or computer file). This kind of metadata helps describe an item and allows it to be found again by browsing or searching. Tags are generally chosen informally and personally by the item’s creator or by its viewer, depending on the system.
- Positive status update with the info that’s most relevant
- Picture! Images are very important on Facebook, especially for businesses. Always include an image or a video.
- Call To Action!
(are these starting to look familiar?)
So yes, take a look at each one and you’ll see a pattern which is good. Human beings like patterns and familiarity. It also makes doing social media sooooo much easier. But you’ll also see a few differences.
For instance (and what I always find most interesting in terms of social media data) is this handy little timetable of when to post all the things!
Of course, this isn’t a concrete absolute strict thing you should stick to (the social internet is an ephemeral thing) and each industry is different but I do find it to be surprisingly accurate – especially when it comes to Staffing Companies. At least, for right now. This could all change in a month. but for now? EXTREMELY HELPFUL.
Take a look for yourself! And then pin it, share it, save it to your desktop, WATCH THAT SEAL VIDEO and do as it says for maximum social internet success.
And, as always, contact Staffing Robot to help your staffing company maximize its social media strategy.