Content Marketing is the Emperor (I’m an Empress! I’ve always wanted to be an Empress!) for reasons. Here are reasons:
- The Hummingbird algorithm which finds info based on how people actually talk in the real world (IRL)
- Paid searches through AdWords – it’s the only way keywords will be tracked. So keywords? Ehhhh. Not so great anymore. REAL WORDS! That’s where it’s at.
SEO and Social Media are all wrapped up together like a box of last year’s Christmas lights:
- Search engines are searching for valuable, relevant content and social shares are where that real life data lives, so you can’t have one without the other anymore. OMG GET ON THE TWITTER ALREADY EVERYONE.
- Images, images and more images. Put them in everything. Throw in some good alt tags and your SEO will go through the roof.
MOBILE MOBILE MOBILE!
- Forbes is saying that by 2017 87% of all internet connected devices will be tablets and smartphones. That’s basically all of them. Get mobile now or your business WILL fail. I don’t know how else to say it. I’m sorry. Tough love.
- Just think of Myspace circa 1995 and do the opposite of that. Simple doesn’t mean boring. Simple means beautiful, responsive and elegant design. Simplicity inspires trust. Be Apple. Be clean. Be Dwell magazine.
And that’s it. Check out the infographic for yourself. It’s really nailed what the future of website design is. Handy!
Contact Staffing Robot today to transform your Staffing Company’s website into a simple, mobile, responsive and optimized thing of beauty!