We’re happy to announce our new app for staffing companies – Jobbee!
Jobbee is a web based service that enables staffing companies to sync jobs and candidate applications from their internal ATS with their website. Jobbee pulls jobs from any source (and even multiple sources) and syncs them with your website, creating your very own job board. The jobs posted on your website match your site design and improve your SEO.
Jobbee works with every popular 3rd party ATS and can even work with your own proprietary ATS. Now, when candidates apply for your jobs online you can track which job they’re applying for and have all of their data submitted directly into your ATS. No more duplicate entry!
You can also enter jobs directly into the Jobbee job board and receive data and alerts with each new candidate application.
Best of all – Jobbee is mobile! That’s right, candidates can search, view and apply for your jobs right from their mobile devices. Candidates can even sign up to receive job alerts via email or text message.
If you’re looking for a simple solution to posting your jobs online, tracking candidate applications and having it all sync with your ATS, look no further.
With Jobbee you get:
- Integration with your ATS or any job source such as API Healthcare, TempWorks, Bullhorn, Bond eEmpact, BlueSky, MaxHire, BrightMove, etc.
- One source of entry for all your jobs
- Fully searchable and SEO’d job board built into your website, matching your site’s look and feel
- Keyword and proximity based job searching
- Candidate application alerts
- Custom job alerts for your candidates via email or text message
- Share jobs on Indeed, Simply Hired or social sites like Facebook and Twitter
- One click apply with LinkedIn and Indeed
- RSS job feeds
- Quick apply and full candidate application integration
- Mobile job board for use on any smart phone
With Jobbee, duplicating job entry and trying to match web applications with your internal ATS is a thing of the past. If you’re ready to get started or want more information on Jobbee contact us today.