“Added together, the 100 companies on the list of U.S. largest staffing firms represented 53 percent of the U.S. market, based on their 2011 revenues,” said Timothy Landhuis, research analyst at Staffing Industry Analysts.
Unfortunately the full list is behind a pay wall. However, the SIA did publish the top 5 companies. They are as follows:
- Allegis Group, 2011 U.S. staffing revenue $7.06 billion, market share 6.0 percent
- Adecco, 2011 U.S. staffing revenue $4.49 billion, market share 3.8 percent
- Randstad Holding, 2011 U.S. staffing revenue $4.19 billion, market share 3.6 percent
- ManpowerGroup, 2011 U.S. staffing revenue $4.09 billion, market share 3.5 percent
- Kelly Services, 2011 U.S. staffing revenue $3.15 billion, market share 2.7 percent
You can read the full post by the SIA on the List Of Largest U.S. Staffing Firms for 2011.