If you don't already know, the Healthcare Staffing Summit is fast approaching. Are you going? Still on the fence? Or maybe you've never been? In any case, let us give you 8 reasons to attend this years conference!
First, some summary info.
The Staffing Industry Analysts put on this conference every year. This year, the Healthcare Staffing Summit will be in Philadelphia, PA from Wednesday, September 21 – Friday, September 23rd at the Philadelphia Downtown Marriott.
The SIA describes the conference as:
The annual Healthcare Staffing Summit brings CEOs, owners, and senior level executives together to focus on topics of both strategic and tactical interest to the full range staffing segments for the healthcare industry ranging from travel nursing, per diem nursing, locum tenens, allied medical, to IT, finance and operations.
This is a conference we've attend for over a decade and it's never disappointed!
1. Networking. The conference gathers industry leaders that cover the spectrum of staffing services in the healthcare industry. You'll meet new people, get great ideas and network with some of great people in the industry.
2. Data, data, data! Everyone is always looking for the latest information, stats and data on the healthcare staffing industry. This is the place to get it! If you only go to one talk, Barry Asin's Keynote on the status of the industry will give you everything you're looking for in terms of industry data. This year his talk is titled 'Capturing Opportunities in a Changing Industry.'
3. Meet prominent people from outside the industry. Learn more about topics that effect the industry like healthcare reform. This year, former U.S. Senate Majority Leader – William H. Frist will be speaking on healthcare reform.
4. It's in Philadelphia! If you've never been, Philladelphia is an amazing place full of history and great things to do. From the Liberty Bell, to baseball games to cheese steak! Don't miss out!
5. Great talks! From tips on sales and marketing, to gathering data, to learning more about the hot trends in the market, this year's Healthcare Staffing Summit has a great agenda.
6. Technology and services vendors. The Healthcare Staffing Summit always brings together a great list of exhibitors offering beneficial services to your healthcare staffing company. Check out the list of attendees and sponsors here.
7. Pre-conference networking! This year the Healthcare Staffing Summit has a pre-conference networking website. You can create a profile, connect with other attendees, learn more about exhibiting companies, create your schedule and set up meetings with others. It's a great way to connect before the conference even starts!
8. Staffing Robot will be there! We will be in booth #407 so stop by and see us. Come by and learn more about our marketing services to healthcare staffing companies. We'll be available to discuss website design, mobile website development, social media marketing, email marketing and of course our new product Hively! We will also be speaking at the API Customer Meeting on Top Marketing Trends for Healthcare Staffing Companies.
If you've never been to the Healthcare Staffing Summit this is a great year to start! If you've been in the past you won't want to miss this years conference. We hope to see you out in Philly!