We've talked with several heatlhcare staffing agencies in the last several months that have yet to realize the value of running a successful email marketing campaign. Many companies aren't running any campaigns at all and several are simply sending mass emails to a list without tracking the results (and seriously violating anti-spam laws). [Download the CAN-SPAM ACT Compliance Guide]
Email is still the most preferred method of communication for hospitals and heatlhcare professionals. Therefore, effective email marketing campaigns can be one of the best ways for your healthcare staffing agency to attract new customers and increase the loyalty of your existing customers.
Because of all this, we created ePromoter – the only email marketing software built specifically for the healthcare staffing industry. This post is to introduce a new blog series we will be starting next week. The series will provide email tips and strategies using ePromoter to help your company manage successful email marketing campaigns in 2011.
- General overview of the features and benefits of ePromoter
- Email marketing strategies and tips for 2011
- Easily managing and growing your contact lists
- Creating HTML email newsletter templates
- Integrating your healthcare staffing social media and email marketing strategies
- Implementing Successful Email Drip Campaigns
- Custom messages & list segmenting
- Integrating your blog or jobs feeds
- Tracking and reporting
- Additional add on features
Even if you're already using an email marketing system these posts will provide you with new strategy and email campaign management ideas. Be sure to read all the posts so you don't miss out on any tips and please feel free to contribute any insight, successes or failures your company has had with their email marketing campaigns.
Check out our updated post on marketing tips for recruiters in 2016