Many staffing companies are still wondering if their customer demographic is on Facebook. The answer is yes! With over 500 million users, Facebook is not something you can ignore. The opportunities to better interact with and grow your audience are plentiful.
On Facebook, users can “Like” the content you post, which can include company news, events, jobs and other relevant information. It’s a great way to reach healthcare professionals, clients and prospects without having to hard sell.
This post is to introduce a new blog series we will start next week offering successful Facbook marketing strategies for your healthcare staffing company.
The series will cover the following topics:
- Facbook marketing tips and strategies
- Gaining fans and growing traffic on Facebook
- Creating ads on Facebook that work
- Facebook job marketing
- Promoting your healthcare staffing company with Facebook Places
- Getting the most out of Facebook Groups
- Effective marketing on Facebook Questions
- Your social inbox – Facebook Messaging
- Using Facebook social plugins
- ROI, brand management and data tracking on Facebook
Whether you're just getting started with Facebook or have already been marketing successfully on the platform, these posts will provide you with new marketing tips and strategy ideas. Be sure to read all the posts so you don't miss out on any tips and please feel free to contribute any insight, successes or failures your company has had with their Facebook marketing campaigns.