Right now is perhaps the best time to be working on new marketing strategies for your heatlcare staffing agency. Although business has been down for many companies, many indicators suggest things are improving (or at least not continuing to drop) and will continue to do so over the next 6 – 12 months. Coming out of the downturn with a renewed focus, brand image and online marketing strategy is perhaps the best way to ensure growth for your company as things start to pick back up.
Over the next several weeks we'll post a series on 10 online marketing tips your healthcare staffing agency should do right now. The posts will cover:
- Creating a Social Media Marketing (SMM) strategy
- Updating your Staffing Agencies Website
- Branding & Rebranding
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) & Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns
- Creating good content
- Email marketing campaigns
- Effective competitive analysis
- Monitoring your brand
Be sure to read all the posts so you don't miss out on any tips and please feel free to contribute any insight, successes or failures your company has had in any of these areas.